Likeable Media posts a new blog every week day by different team members to help our audience utilize best practices and understand how social media is changing. Over the course of 2013, we’ve blogged over 200 times. Success in a blog can be measured in many different ways. We define success as a combination of the following: driving action, page views, leads, social shares, search discovery and new employee applicants. We’ve reviewed each blog and taken into account whether or not something is still relevant in order to exclude posts that have been rendered obsolete due to changes in networks, etc. We are proud to present to you in no particular order the 11 Most Likeable Blog Posts of 2013!
- How To: Plan Your Content Calendar Like a Pro [with Free Template] – Barry discusses the process behind developing editorial content which includes the template Likeable uses with many clients!
- 3 Tips To Create A Unique Brand Personality – Tiffany explains the key elements you must consider when thinking of your brand voice.
- Do These 5 Things To Make Your LinkedIn Profile Irresistible – Brian gives five tips to improve your Linkedin profile for anyone, whether you are searching for a job or not.
- 5 Things Every Community Manager Must Have (that’s not in their job description) – Mallorie shares the five elements of a successful Community Manager at Likeable (and beyond)!
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do On Facebook – Cara reveals top secret things that every marketer should know!
- 10 Surprising Social Media Statistics – Shari and Samy artfully display some amazing statistics from 2013.
- 6 Things You Should NOT Do On Instagram – Emily tells you what will make you UNLIKEABLE on Instagram.
- Social Media’s Role in Modern Public Relations – Mandi explains how Social Media really is intertwined with public relations!
- You’re Either LinkedIn or You’re Out: LinkedIn Best Practices – Shannon gives you the lowdown on having an amazing LinkedIn presence for people and brands.
- How To: Engage Successfully on Twitter – Michele shares her secrets and story about building a huge Twitter following!
- Why You Should Be Funny On Social Media – Mike demands that you use humor in social and also gives great examples of why it will work for you and your brand.
Did we leave out your favorite Likeable blog post? Which of these is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
P.S. Samy made this amazing great graphic and I am forever in her debt!