PicLab lets you create fun, carefree photos. It gives you the freedom to add beautiful typography and apply dazzling filters and photo effects. It’s a great all-in-one app on which you can find yourself spending hours.
Photo type: Adventure, Lifestyle, Fun
- Choose from a collection of fonts and pre-made typographic stickers.
- Use a drawing tool that lets you free hand doodles and caption photos.
- Choose from a vast selection of overlays and masks: shapes, light effects, patterns and textures.
Create intriguing mirror effect photos. This easy-to-use app lets you transform an ordinary looking photo into a masterpiece. The mirror photo effect can produce a variety of interesting visual illusions.
Photo type: Simple & Clean Compositions, Fashion, Still Objects
- There are both horizontal and vertical mirror effects.
- Fragment effect: creates a kaleidoscope effect of your image.
3. HDR FX Pro
Sometimes your phone’s camera is unable to capture the colors your naked eye can see. Some apps allow you to adjust the overall color, but you just want the sky to be a bit more vibrant. HDR FX Pro allows you to make adjustments to the top and bottom separately, so you can have that perfect blue sky and green grass.
Photo Type: Sky, Scenery
- Analyze a photo and find a highly matching HDR filter for each photo.
- Apply filters to just the top (sky) or the bottom (foreground) of the picture.
- Implement Photoshop-like curve adjustments.
Got blemishes on your skin? Forgot to put makeup on? Or you just want to cover up those dark circles? moreBeaute2 gives you the control to enhance your selfie. Don’t worry about overdoing it because you can control the level of smoothness and brightness.
Photo Type: Selfies, Portraits
Brighten your skin.
Smooth out blemishes.
Lastly, the best photo editing app: AfterLight. AfterLight has almost all the features you would find on Photoshop. It’s an all-inclusive app.
Photo Type: All Occasions
Utilize 15 adjustment tools, 59 Filters, and 66 textures.
Apply a square frame and other geometric shapes.
“Record” your own editing actions and save it as a new filter.
Each app has its own specialty, so don’t be afraid to combine the app features into your photo. Maybe you like the filters on AfterLight, but you also want to put type on the photo. You can bring the photo to AfterLight, save it into your photo album. Then open it on PicLab to apply a caption on the photo. These 5 apps are just a few of the many photo editing apps that are available. What are some of your favorite photo editing apps? Comment below!