So you've built a Fan Page / Public Profile on Facebook. You're also wondering why you don't have millions of fans yet perhaps. (or even thousands or hundreds :) Well, are you leveraging all of your current marketing resources to promote your Public Profile to your existing or future customers? Here are 5 quick ways to start:
1) Add a link to your Facebook Public Profile to your email signature and all of your employees' email signatures.
2) Add a linked button to your website.
3) Add POS Signage in retail locations promoting your Facebook Public Profile.
4) Include your Fan Page URL in any direct mail, print, tv, and radio advertising you do.
5) Use the new "Recommend page to friends" button on your Facebook Fan Page to promote it / share it will all of your individual FB friends.
Good luck- and feel free to post links to your Facebook Fan Page / Public Profile in the comments section here too with a description of your business or organization.
If you liked this post, you should subscribe to our Feedburner feed!