Facebook has put its attention towards public profiles for brands, celebrities, non-profits, sports teams, etc. to leverage the virality of the Facebook eco-system. Facebook is also exercising public profile pages itself to help you out. Here's the Top 6 Facebook Public Profile Resources by Facebook:
- Facebook for Influencers: For the Actor, Athlete, Band, Blogger, Celebrity, Journalist, Musician, Politician, or other Public Figure. This public profile page is a resource for how to build your presence on Facebook and engage your audience.
- Facebook Security: This Page is for information on how to keep your Facebook account secure.
- Facebook for Non-profits: This Page is a resource for non-profits and other organizations for social good. Facebook built it to help you harness the power of Facebook and bring positive change to the world.
- Facebook Pages/Public Profiles: This Page shares news, best practices, and examples for admins of Facebook Pages. (one of my favorite pages)
- Facebook Marketing Solutions: Facebook helps (brand) marketers share with users and create movements on Facebook. Facebook asks fans to contribute things here related to marketing on Facebook.
- Facebook Ads: Whether your goal is to drive traffic to your site, advertise a product or service, promote your Facebook Page or encourage users to add your application, Facebook Ads allow you to reach your exact audience with relevant messages and this page is an addition resource on Facebook ads.
If you liked this post, you should subscribe to our Feedburner feed!